[GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Bruce Cohen brucecohen at qwest.net
Sun Mar 24 02:26:00 UTC 2002

D'oh!  Silly me, this is just the result of trying to attach the end
of the Connector to the group, rather than to the ellipse.  Hmm ...
the semantics of selection certainly get complicated when you try to
play these kinds of tricks.  I need to think about what it is I
really want to have happen.

"The joke is over when the head falls off." - Scotts' proverb
=========
Bruce Cohen
5908 SW California St.
Portland, OR 97219