[GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Rob Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Mon Mar 25 23:13:07 UTC 2002

Henrik Gedenryd <h.gedenryd at open.ac.uk> wrote:

> >> I think Henrik meant that Connectors was broken, not modules.

Henrik,

Goran wrote the above, not me.  My note _was_ the one concerned about
how the module system handles this situation.  I really ought to see for
myself.

> Sorry if I was unclear.

That's ok, we needed further education.

> The code loads fine, but it no longer works correctly. I tried replacing
> trigger:with: with triggerEvent:with: but that wasn't enough at least when I
> tried it.

Yes, it probably requires a change to the registration removal code on
tear down of these components.  That also changed protocol.

I'll go tear into a 3.3 image and start loading code.

thanks,
Rob