Squeak for everyday use??

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Wed Mar 27 06:44:48 UTC 2002

Could you try doing a MajorShrink on your 3.0 image?
And then probably try and get the browser to work with that?

That would pave the way for really using Squeak in embedded internet access
devices.

I am an absolute newbie and have now restarted efforts at learning ST, I
think I should get on full speed within a month, then I'll start writing an
email reader for MVC.

Again, great work, and hope you manage to get the browser working on MVC.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

~Mayuresh