Squeak for everyday use??

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Mar 27 11:42:43 UTC 2002

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:14:48 +0530, Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh at vsnl.com>
wrote:

> Could you try doing a MajorShrink on your 3.0 image?
> And then probably try and get the browser to work with that?

No, I don't think so. If someone else wants to do that, that works fine
with me.

The majority of Squeak users work in Morphic. Any reasonable embedded
device is going to have lots of RAM, and lots of FLASH file space. There
will be some that don't, of course, but I'm not going to penalize the 99%
who do by not using Morphic.

Later,
Jon