Squeak for everyday use??

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 27 18:42:07 UTC 2002

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Karl Ramberg wrote:

> > As time goes by, this lead seems less promising, however.  He's not had
> > the time to tidy and fileOut the code thus far, and my attempts to contact
> > him to see if some other arragement could be reached (a third-party doing
> > the code clean-up, or distributing the old image sans clean-up), but I've
> > not recieved any responses.
>
> I have a image with it loaded, but changes corruped :-(
> And I have a change set with it but it will not file in :-(
>

> Anybody interested ?

Someone was kind enough to email me a copy of the original archive Jon
sent out to the list.  He's planning on packaging it up soon, but until
then, I'll make it available- I'll send a link out when I've access to my
computer later this evening.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." :: r. w. emerson