Apple hyping java...

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Fri Mar 29 20:49:30 UTC 2002

I really like the products that Apple produces.  So I tend not to be openly
critical of them.

But the statement that really offended me was ³... Java is the leader in
this space right now ­ in fact, it¹s probably the only player in the space
for providing a cross-platform technology....²

For goodness sakes.  Didn't the Squeak Central work for Apple when Squeak
was created?

There's just days when the Java hype just rubs me wrong.  Don't even get me
started about Jme2EE.

 - Steve