Some debugging output left in Debian 3.2gamma-4743-2 vm?

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Sat Mar 30 17:28:48 UTC 2002

I've just downloaded

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.2gamma/unix/debian/dists/sid/non-US/binary-i386/non-free/squeak-vm-oss_3.2.4743-2_i386.deb

and

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.3alpha/Squeak3.3a-4798.zip

and installed them.  As soon as I started running this VM and image set
I started getting what seems to be output related to mouse movement:

1 11745 160 585 0 0 0 0
1 11745 148 581 0 0 0 0
1 11745 136 577 0 0 0 0
1 11745 124 575 0 0 0 0

The output only seems to be generated while I move the mouse, although I
suppose other mouse activity may generate it as well.  I also updated my
image but this hasn't made any difference.  I'm not sure but I'm
assuming for now that this is probably something in the VM itself,
possibly debugging related to recent problems with mouse events.  For
now I guess I will just >/dev/null 2>&1.

Ken Causey