[Q][browsing] standard/whisker/RB questions

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed May 1 15:16:51 UTC 2002

Martin Drautzburg wrote:

> (2) Is there a way to have the methods orderd in a logical (manually
>     ordered) way rather then alphabetically ? Or is this an unusual
>     (aka silly) thing to do ?

There's not currently a way to do this in the UI.  It is interesting that you can order the method categories manually, but not the methods.  (Although I prefer to just have both alphabetically ordered.)

> (3) Whisker: I could not figure out how to change the category of an
>     existing method in Whisker.

That capability isn't in Whisker yet.  But it might not be *too* hard to add, maybe via drag-and-drop, if you wanted to try your hand at some UI programming. :)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com