Drag and drop in 4843???

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed May 1 23:47:04 UTC 2002

Hi, Stephane,

If you're in 3.2g, when update 4843 came rolling in it will have
preserved all your current preference settings, and then installed
the trial-balloon 3.2-out-of-box preference settings.

Your pre-existing settings can be restored by going to a Preferences
panel and clicking on "Restore my Personal Preferences."  This will
re-enable #browseWithDragNDrop in your image, etc.

Note that a Browser that is created when browseWithDragNDrop was
false will forever be incapable of drag-n-drop.  So after you restore
your personal preference settings, you'll probably want to get rid of
those uncooperative browsers and launch fresh ones.

Cheers,

   -- Scott