JPEGReadWriter2Plugin - Where can I get a Win32 binary?

Yisrael Lowenstein gte356h at prism.gatech.edu
Thu May 2 19:11:07 UTC 2002

The win32 JPEGReadWriter2Plugin seems to still be non functional.

I tried it out with a fresh, updated image (updated 3.2gamma-4827), the
3.1-win vm, and with both the mailing list copy from April 25th and the
copy on the ftp site (dated April 26th).  I put the plugin dll in the same
directory as al the other files.

I loaded an mpeg, and tried to save it as a JPEGMovie...it told me that
the JPEGReadWriter2Plugin primitive had failed.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

I tried this same proces on 2 machines, and NT and a 2000...

is it just me?  or is this affecting others as well?
	Lushi

 o      |Yisrael Lowenstein: Computer Science Master's Student & Squeaker
   ()  o|lushi at bigfoot.com; gte356h at prism.gatech.edu; lushi at cc.gatech.edu
o_/||\/ |"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way
   ||   | when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his
  _/\_  | shoes." - Unknown                    AIM: YisraelL  ICQ: 1037061
  Class Schedule: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte356h/schedule/