[RFI] Possible enhancements to work on at the Squeak-End

Rob Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Fri May 3 01:43:00 UTC 2002

Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:

> Here are some RFI's (Requests For Implementation) that I've been jotting
> down over the last several months.

One item that I have thought of for some time is..

* pluggable world/open menus
  Any class or piece of code should be able to add menu items to these
menus.  They could be scoped to projects or truly global.  The most
direct solution may be to add ivars (properties) to the WorldState to
hold this list of menu items.  Each menu item could have a weight, which
would be used to position them in the list.

Robert