Refactoring Browser SUnit test files

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri May 3 07:43:23 UTC 2002

Hi

which version are you using?
I would like to help to bring RB in a good state. It would be good if we
could have a page on the squeak foundation for that.

Are you interested because RB was on college
Squeak alpha version http://squeak.heeg.de:8080/squeak/packages/
and the patch that was never included in the previous web page
http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SmalltalkWiki/143

Stef