[ANN][GOODIE] SoapOpera0.5beta3 (Now Squeak can talk to Google)

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Fri May 3 11:24:06 UTC 2002

Hi All,

SoapOpera 0.5 beta3 has been released on my site.

Please check it out:
http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/index.html

>From this version, complex types (Array and Struct) are supported in SOAP
Encoding.
Strictly speaking, it is not full support. However, it is possible to call
Google Web APIs from this version of SoapOpera!

About Google Web APIs:
http://www.google.com/apis/index.html

The attached file is the example that calls "doGoogleSearch" from SoapOpera.
This is only a snippet of workspace code. I'll write a more complete Google
Web APIs client in a few weeks.

Enjoy!
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]