Refactoring Browser SUnit test files

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri May 3 18:57:50 UTC 2002

Steve

Daniel apparently is not interested anymore to help or maintain RB so I
would suggest
a simple schema to have ready for everyone RB.
Could you create a project at squeak foundation and put the current
version you have
with a small script allowing to load RB in one click? then when other bug
fixes will come anybody could create a new distribution.

Then we should try to collect enhancements. I'm **really** too busy to
support improving RB but I would like to use it and push other to use it.
I use it in VW and yes indeed I program really fast with it.

Stef