[BUG] StringMorph needs textColor inst var and uses color inst var wrongly?

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Fri May 3 21:09:24 UTC 2002

I'm playing around and try some code like:

(s _ SystemWindow labelled: 'Boogah')
	openInHand.
s addMorph: (StringMorph new
		contents: 'Comments:';
		color: Color black)
	frame: (0 at 0.0 corner: 1 at 0.2).

And I don't see any StringMorph in the window.  I start looking around
and find that the color is set to transparent.  Which would be find
except that StringMorph uses color as it's text color, not the primary
(i.e. background) color.  Seems to be this is incorrect.  Shouldn't
there be a textColor attribute used as the color to draw the text and
color be used as the background color?

Ken