sourceforge mac update

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat May 4 17:42:16 UTC 2002

Globalstructure-JMM This changeset was modified on sourceforge to
include a change I had missed in the distribution. We want to exclude
arrays from the global structure because the resulting assembler on
the powerpc is poor.

Thanks to Eric Scharff for sending me an interp.c to compare against.

CCodeGeneratorGlobalStructure >>placeInStructure: var
	"See if we should put this array into a structure
	This has hard coded vars, should go somewhere else!
	The variables listed are hardcoded as C in the interpreter
thus they don't get resolved via TVariableNode logic
	Also Lets igore variables that have special defintions that
require initialization,
	and the function def which has problems"

	| check |
	check _ variableDeclarations at: var ifAbsent: [''].
	(check includes: $=) ifTrue: [^false].
	(check includes: $() ifTrue: [^false].
	(check includes: $[) ifTrue: [^false].
	(#( 'showSurfaceFn' 'memory' 'extraVMMemory'
'interpreterProxy') includes: var) ifTrue: [^false].
	^true.