[ENH] TestInterpreterPlugin renamed (was: [Modules] Co-dependence)

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Mon May 6 18:24:42 UTC 2002

Yes, the name of that class should certainly be changed.  For lack of
anything better, here's a change set that renames it to
SmartInterpreterPlugin (along with SmartCodeGenerator).  I couldn't
think of anything better that I liked, but at least this doesn't convey
the idea that it's prototype code to be avoided.

- Stephen