[Q] Coding Conventions for Squeak

Martin Altobello martin_altobello at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 6 17:48:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

I was designated to put together "coding conventions for Squeak",
something like its Java siblin done by Alberto Molpeceres.

The idea is to come up with conventions for class names, identifiers
names, indent style (pretty print is very nice for that), etc, and also
include examples of good smalltalk style code.

Has anybody done something like this before?

If not, what is in your opinion the best bibliography to use as source
for this? Preferably that can be found online. I have read reviews of
Smalltalk with Style that say that is *the* book for this kind of task.
Sadly, nobody in the group has it, nor it is in our faculties. If you
agree that one book can serve as suficient source for this, I'd
apreciate you'd share your experience.

Thanks,

Martín