How to use TinyPaint?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu May 9 22:28:01 UTC 2002

Hola all,

Trying to get together a wee paint program for Dynapad.  TinyPaint looked
like a great thing to use.  However, when I resize it, wither explicitly
with #extent: or when I use #hResizing: and #vResizing:, it sort of breaks
it.  Is there any I can successfully increase the drawing space of a
TinyPaint morph, which keeping its functionality?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"a system based on exchanging products inevitably channels wealth to a few, and
   no governmental change will ever be able to correct that."  ::  daniel quinn