[FIX] ArchiveViewerFontFix-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri May 10 15:12:04 UTC 2002

Scott Wallace pointed out to me that he was having problems with the
button font in the Archive Viewer.

I'd "fixed" the button font logic earlier to deal with the time when
we didn't have Comic Bold 9 any more in the image, but I made a bit
of a mistake by asking for the font name (which on his system was
Palatino09) instead of the font familyName (Palatino).

The attached change set fixes this logic: first, the narrowest font is
chosen for the button text, then the width of the window is set to
agree with the required button bar size.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com