[ENH][Modules] ModuleRefactoringUtils

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri May 10 05:58:40 UTC 2002

Hi henrik

I just read a paper of Eliot about parcels and I suggest you to read it.
http://brain.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Eliot+Miranda

The idea is that they use another namespace to load the parcel, then when
all the required parcels are loaded they install the code. This allows
them to have an atomic load over a bunch of parcels.

The paper is really worth reading it.

Stef