question about method dispatch

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat May 11 15:37:41 UTC 2002

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> I'm not sure if anyone mentioned, but you can also run the Smalltalk
> version of the interpreter, of course.  I'm not sure exactly how to fire
> it up....
Look at InterpreterSimulator; but be warned, it doesn't actaully work
right now. The SecurityPlugin needs a well-formed simulator, the
obsolete prim handling stuff needs some cleaner wrapping and probably
other fixes are needed. Spent yesterday afernoon trying it....

tim
Backups?  We doan *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx    NO CARRIER