[Modules] [Q] How to deal with stray-modules?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 11 16:19:03 UTC 2002

I defined a variable holding a module, then unloaded, reloaded it, and
then moved some classes to it.

The result -
MailDBFile module <print-it> #('stray-Module' 'bad parent, #1744')

Of course, this is on my only-image-where-I-can-load/unload-Celeste, and
being on a stupid streak, of course I saved the image right after doing
this.

How do I get my class back?
How should I have been working differently to avoid this?

Daniel
PS - I petition to move "save and quit" apart from "quit". Who's with
me?