[Modules] [Q] How to deal with stray-modules?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat May 11 17:57:28 UTC 2002

At 7:19 PM +0300 5/11/02, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
>PS - I petition to move "save and quit" apart from "quit". Who's with
>me?

Hi, Daniel,

I presume your point here is to reduce the chance of inadvertently
choosing "save and quit" when you were intending to reach for "quit"
for the purpose of quitting without saving, is that correct?

How about the following layout at the bottom of the desktop menu:

	-------------------
	save
	save as...
	save as new version
	save and quit
	quit without saving

Another arguable benefit of such a layout is that we could consider
making that last item, now reworded and isolated, truly do an
immediate quit-without-saving without the imposition of a confirming
dialog.  Or perhaps people would deem that still too dangerous.

Cheers,

   -- Scott