[Modules] [Q] How to deal with stray-modules?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 11 19:33:41 UTC 2002

Exactly.
How about this -
> 	save and quit
> 	save
> 	-------------------
> 	save as...
> 	save as new version
> 	-------------------
> 	quit without saving

So that things that might dangerously delete my old image are at the
top, things that might dangerously lose my current state are at the
bottom, and things in the middle are information-preserving...

BTW, I just noticed the "save as new version" feature. I think it's a
great idea, considering the price of disks these days. Maybe we should
simply eliminate all the other variants, leaving only the information
preserving actions (checkpoint, checkpoint and quit). Of course, we can
make this a preference, for situations where disks are not endless
(school server).

Daniel