Squeak in Education

Jenn Pierce pierce_jenn at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 19:02:19 UTC 2002

I just recently learned about Squeak during a presentation given by Elliot
Soloway at the SIGCSE conference.  I've decided to write my final paper on
Squeak and was wondering if anyone out there could help me out.  What I am
interested in knowing is how Squeak is used as a teaching school in all
levels of education.  My main focus is going to be elementary and middle
school, but I also need some information on the other levels.  If you have
any information that could help please e-mail me at pierce_jenn at hotmail.com
Thanks