SqueakMap RE: [Modules][Fix] Reloading VMConstruction + others

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon May 13 13:59:16 UTC 2002

"Andreas Raab" <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Göran,
>
> > AFAIK Alexandre Bergel has a tool for browsing loading etc. The
> > screenshots looked good! :-)
>
> Yes, I've seen it but it clearly states:
> "First of all, ModuleTool is only an interface for retrieve, load,
> unload and store module."
> So it's aimed at people who already have finished their modules not the
> ones who are just about to start.

Yes, true. All the modules docs etc really would need some form of
refactoring, the Swiki is pretty "messy" in those pages - or perhaps it
is just me not grokking the hidden structure. ;-)

> > And I am working at home on something I call SqueakMap which is a
> > catalog system for Squeak. It is not what you asked for but I take
> > the chance to tell about anyway. :-)
>
> I'll check it out, thanks.

Be gentle! :-) And remember that stuff is missing, etc.

Btw, I just posted on the CVS/SF thread (on
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squeak-vmdev).
Since you seem to be in Germany today :-) then perhaps you can check it
out.

regards, Göran