Zurgle 1.0a

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Tue May 14 09:14:14 UTC 2002

The next revision of Project Zurgle (1.0a) -- The Squeak desktop enhancement
project has been released. Zurgle adds emulated widgets and window frames to
Squeak. The bug reporting page is at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2286

where you can also get to the download page. I added some screenshots of
Zurgle in action on the swiki, including a shot of the demo that I gave at
Squeakend.

I also included a couple of different window collapse strategies (along with
animation) to give Squeak a little livelier feel.

Be safe out there,

Jim Benson

PS: I was going to wait until 3.2 gamma was shipped, but thought I'd throw
some code out there and see if it sticks.