Zaurus [Re: Yet another interesting bit of hardware in the Dynapad vein...]

Tommy Thorn tt1729 at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 21:20:17 UTC 2002

--- "Swan, Dean" <Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM> wrote:
> A complete Win-tel PC that's not much bigger
> than an iPaq!
> 		http://www.tiqit.com/specs.html

Thanks, but I take an OQO anyday of a Tiqit anyday
(how do you fit a Tigit in your pocket?).  OQO takes
a USB keyboard btw.

To increase the S/N ratio of this my first post to
this list, I've managed to build Squeak for the
Zaurus with Lee Salzman's sqUnixDirectFB.c (thanks)
and I've hacked the iPaq touchpad inputdriver to
support Zaurus, but I'm at loss as how to invoke it.
The inputdriver isn't linked with Squeak and I've
found no documentation telling me how to force
it to be used at runtime.  Anybody?

Squeak is really wonderful.  Thanks!

/Tommy