Ad CelesteEmptyTrash-bp

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue May 14 21:25:44 UTC 2002

About the empty-trash operation, I put up a change set to fix that a few
months ago
>Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:00:41 +0300
>From: danielv at netvision.net.il
>Subject: [ENH] BraveEmptyTrash
which did precisely what you do.

Oh well, I guess we'll just continue to reinvent one anothers patches
for at least while yet...

But we should be thinking about how we'll do things when Celeste is a
loadable module and no longer *has* to be part of the image...

Daniel