Zurgle 1.0a [Trekker petition]

Martin Altobello martin_altobello at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 15 00:26:29 UTC 2002

Hi Jim,

I'm just writting to congratulate you on your work!

Your Borg theme is really spectacular!

I know the group philosophy of "do it yourself", but one has to admit
that it takes special artistic skills to do such kinds of works; and I
was wondering... how much begging would a trekker have to do to get a
Next Generation or DS9 "federation" look? :D

Who said one can't play and work at the same time!

Best regards,

Martin