Simple String Question.

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Wed May 15 15:19:51 UTC 2002

Two answers, one short and one large:

short one:
you need #,

a := 'StringOne'
b := 'StringTwo'
c := a , b

large one:
when you need to find a message that produces a result you know use 'method finder' (world menu > open > method finder) and write some like this:
 'StringOne'. 'StringTwo'. 'StringOneStringTwo'

this means "What message I must send to 'StringOne' with parameter 'StringTwo' to get the answer 'StringOneStringTwo'.

Enjoy it!

Diego Gomez Deck