Simple String Question.

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed May 15 15:48:22 UTC 2002

Mucho Gracias Diego y Norberto.

Thanks for the lesson. I tried it. Wow!!!

I was trying to do some stuff in Python yesterday and after learning
Squeak for awhile the Python environment just seemed so primitive.

I hadn't gave it any thought previously. But I can see why when someone
masters Smalltalk the reticence to move to other environments. The tools
for browsing, finding and reusing code are wonderful. :)

Thanks again.

Jimmie Houchin