Zurgle 1.0a [Trekker petition]

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Wed May 15 16:39:36 UTC 2002

Cees,

> A more serious remark than my note earlier today: one sample theme would
be
> useful. I belong to the class of people who like the different window
colors
> for browsers, workspaces, etcetera. Would that be doable in Zurgle?

It's the same as under Squeak. Just go to the World menu, appearances,
window colors. I just set them to white in the distribution, you can still
have the famous colors that Squeak is known for. Be forewarned, your eye
might get a little excited by the contrasts in colors.

> (Oh, and I'm interested in that 2.5D thingy - is that included somewhere
in
> the distribution? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just downloaded
Zurgle
> and pressed a couple of buttons, but I didn't have the time to really dive
> into it).

The data mountain stuff is just a demo I hacked together in a night before
Squeakend, it's not in the distribution.

Jim