Zurgle 1.0a [Trekker petition]

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed May 15 17:08:09 UTC 2002

Jim Benson <jb at speed.net> said:
>It's the same as under Squeak. Just go to the World menu, appearances,
>window colors. I just set them to white in the distribution, you can still
>have the famous colors that Squeak is known for. Be forewarned, your eye
>might get a little excited by the contrasts in colors.

You're not getting away so easy. I meant the window *frame* colors (I've
already experimented with window background colors - the pastels are OK, but
the more saturated colors are indeed a bit hard on the eyes in combo with the
RedmondXP look ;-)).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>