Zurgle 1.0a [Trekker petition]

Martin Altobello martin_altobello at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 15 19:54:33 UTC 2002

El mié, 15-05-2002 a las 13:34, Cees de Groot escribió:

> Jim Benson <jb at speed.net> said:
> >However, writing different themes is not my lifes calling. I can help
> >someone build another theme if they supply the artwork to integrate it, but
> >I'm not going to be able to do several of them. I'd probably try to write it
> >up on the Swiki somewhere as a project.

Don't take it the wrong way Jim... it's just the price of success. You
know, with fame and glory also come the annoying fans. :D

I'd be more than happy to try to help though I have to confess that back
in elementary school, all I could draw was an ugly sketch of a house.
I'm quite "handy" with photo editing though.