[ANN] Tutorials: First translation to English

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 16 01:49:23 UTC 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Karl Ramberg wrote:
> Diego Gomez Deck wrote:
> >
> > Hello list...
> >
> > Thanks to the translation of German Morales and the corrections of John Hinsley the first english tutorial is available...
> >
> >    http://www.consultar.com/Squeak/tutorial
> >
> > Enjoy it!
> >
> > Diego Gomez Deck
> >
> > PS: Comments, corrections, ideas, etc are welcome!
>
> I had not tested the etoys in 3d before. It was fun

Yes, for me too! (Although looks like I'll have to get a faster box to really
enjoy 3D).

But I did make two mistakes (at least!) in the checking:

 "complete this step... painting is fun, remember?... When you've finish,
press the Keep button "

should be:

 complete this step... painting is fun, remember?... When you've
finished, press the Keep button

and

" NOTE: you can have hours of fun with what yo've learned so far. Take all the
time you want to enjoy yourself with it. "

should be:

NOTE: you can have hours of fun with what you've learned so far. Take all the
time you want to enjoy yourself with it.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

Cheers

John

--