[FIX] Whisker clogs up DependentsFields

Brian Keefer mgomes21 at cox.net
Fri May 17 18:40:15 UTC 2002

Ok, reparenting ListItemWrapper to Model works. This cs does that, adds
Dictionary>>KeysAndValues(Select|Reject):, and a 90% fixup doIt. The only
caveat that I can find is that Whisker doesn't catch the reparenting, and
any Whiker windows that are lookat at ListItemWrapper (and subclasses) act
screwy. "Screwy" means you can get multiple TitledPanes for a class, and
you can't get rid of them.

I added the Dictionary methods because anything remove related is ungodly
slow. Just one simple traversal of the 10 second dictionary is all I have
the patience for.