Meta-Dynabook? (was: Re: processors and FP (was: OQO))

mayuresh at vsnl.com mayuresh at vsnl.com
Sun May 19 18:05:36 UTC 2002

Hi guys, especially Aaron,

Sorry being away for some time, been too busy (as usual).

I think people should check out and purchase the half keyboard.
visit http://www.halfkeyboard.com/
Amazing product from a neat company run by an amazing guy.

Else, people could wait for my product which is based on concepts
and ideas ranging from the Dynabook, the Mr. Engelbert's Chording
keyboard and NLS.

In the meanwhile, could someone think about uses for the product
at http://www.tisya.co.in/
It costs USD 200, seems to be a pretty amazing machine to run
Squeak, especially in education.

Regards,

~Mayuresh

gafisher at sprynet.com wrote