Squeak limits

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Tue May 21 00:03:09 UTC 2002

Diego --

This makes one big object. You should garbage collect, and perhaps
try to make a virtual large object (pretty easy in Squeak) that uses
b-trees or some such. Millions of objects are no problem in Squeak:
my demo image has about 2.5 million objects running in 180MB and
there is no problem.

Cheers,

Alan

-----