Whence the Hierarchy Browser?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue May 21 16:30:01 UTC 2002

Hi, Mark,

It's true that the indenting class list at the top-left of a
Hierarchy Browser is always organized based on the instance-side
hierarchy, but hasn't that *always* been the case?  I just checked
back in a 2.5 image and it's the case there, and I find it hard to
believe that it was ever any different.

Cheers,

   -- Scott

PS:  When using the Lexicon/protocol browser, it's true that you see
only one method per selector; where there is a need to observe the
inherited implementations of a given method, an "inheritance" browser
on that method is arguably the superior tool (compared to the
hierarchy browser) in any case.