Michigan Squeak user group meeting: June 13th

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu May 23 22:52:28 UTC 2002

I and a few other people are starting up regular monthly meetings of Squeak-interested folks here in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  (We had our first meeting last month.)

The meetings are actually very informal without a real agenda.  A small amount of time is spent chatting about Squeak-related topics and setting up our laptops, and the rest of the time is spent in small groups doing some Squeak show & tell, and also some pair programming.  Everyone is invited... it's a great way to get some in-person help with Squeak.

The next meeting is Thursday, June 13th at 7pm, here at the RiskMetrics office in Ann Arbor.  For now, I'd like to keep rough track of how many people will show up, so just email me if you're interested and I can give you directions on how to get here.  Also let me know if you're interested in meeting at different times... our current time is not set in stone.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com