[BUG?] ProtoObject class superclass = nil

Dan Rozenfarb drozenfa at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 24 17:25:26 UTC 2002

Sorry, my mistake.
I felt sure because I have tried on 3 different images
(with different versions), but probably there is some
change set that I filed in all of them.  It is strange
because I haven't been playing aroud with such issues
but, evidence suggests the contrary.
Next time I will triple check :-(

ProtoObject class superclass returns Class class, as
it should be.

Dan Rozenfarb