[Modules][Experimental] Fun (?) with refactoring

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 25 01:34:54 UTC 2002

Pretty cool.
Made me think of graphs, so I found and ported a strong connected
components analysis algorithm, hoping it would show where we can cut the
image. No such luck, it just shows that half the classes are cyclicly
connected...

Do you have this in reasonable changeset form, I can load it into images
that've been partially stripped?

Daniel