[Modules][Bug] Pooh handles missing after removing B3D?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 25 23:33:52 UTC 2002

I can't get halos on stuff, I get a walk for because HaloMorph DNU
#addPoohHandle:.

This gets me to thinking, when we define class extensions
(automatically), there's no check for senders of the method removed,
right? I think that's a bug all on it's own...

Warning: I'm not absolutely sure that's the precise cause, I noticed
this in the most recently stripped image, which is missing quite a few
things. OTOH, most removals don't depend on class extensions, and
therefore can't remove other classes methods.

Daniel Vainsencher