Sensible dynamic menus?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon May 27 16:47:49 UTC 2002

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> you get the idea. This simply depends on the load order, which is
> simple, but butt-ugly and inconsistent to the user.

Well, alphabetizing will help with the former.  I don't know about the
rest.  Surely, however,  "changes sorter" and "email reader" should be
in separate areas of the menu.

Really, which morphs are special enough to be "apps", anyway?  As
opposed to "tools" or just regular "morphs"?  If the question is
unanswerable, perhaps we could move everything into the "objects"
browser and simplify things a bit.

I dunno.  How to arrange everything seems to lead back to the question
of what Squeak is, exactly.

Lex