Translated! Re: World Cup betting site!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue May 28 14:38:33 UTC 2002

I know this is a bit OT but hey... We have opened up the site now and I
also translated it to english for this community! :-)

If you have an account (Marcelo?) and didn't really understand what
field "foretag" was then you can change this under "My
WorldCup-betting"->Settings - it is the company/team that you "belong"
to. :-)

The english version is at:

http://vm-tips.bluefish.se/vm/eng

99% is translated and the 1% left in there can perhaps be forgiven.

And hurry up because thurday is the last day for betting until the games
begin!

Over and out, Göran