Sensible dynamic menus?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon May 27 21:10:29 UTC 2002

I have two thoughts pulling in different directions:
* Though tools need to have some way to announce their presence in the
image, users should also have a way to customize what is shown where.
* KISS, and get on with everything else there is to do.

If anyone has something better than the current scheme, you're welcome.

I consider the current situation almost good enough, certainly good
enough to proceed pulling out wires.

Daniel