[updates] Nearly final 3.2

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Wed May 29 06:43:16 UTC 2002

Folks -

Along with the updates for 3.3a, I've also forwarded a whole bunch for 3.2gamma heh heh.  This is a point where all the class builder work and all the VMMaker work is supposedly in good shape, so it's definitely a propitious time to tie a ribbon around it.

PLEASE:  Get these updates and test the result, *especially* if you're a VM hacker.  Does anyone know fixes to the simulator or tracer that should go in?

Scott and I will be doing some final housekeeping for 3.2 in the next couple of days, so this is the time to find (and fix) any little problems.

Thanks in advance for any testing or other suggestions regarding the final 3.2.

	- Dan