Keyboard - mouse interface fail on linux install

Chris Farmer chris at krowe.uklinux.net
Fri May 31 09:33:11 UTC 2002

Henri,

I had exactly the same experience also with Mandrake. After dowloading various VM's I've finally got Squeak running perfectly. Unfortunately I'm in NT at the
moment but when I get back  to Linux I'll check which VM finally worked and, more importantly, where I downloaded it from. I'll post another message then to
let you know.

There is light at the end of the tunnel :-)

Chris